news details |
|
|
'Authorities hushed up matter' claims victim's family | In House Committee exonerates Principal | | Sexual Assault Case Majid Nabi Early Times Report SRINAGAR, Sept 3: The In-House Committee constituted by the authorities to probe the alleged sexual assault by Principal Sri Pratap High School (SPHS) on a minor boy in school premises on Thursday exonerated the Principal of all charges. Pertinently, Early Times was the first to carry news about the alleged molestation bid by Principal on a Class 9th student last week, promoting authorities to constitute a high level committee to probe the allegations leveled against the Principal by victim student and his family. The victim’s along with his parents had appeared at Press Enclave and staged massive protests accusing the Principal Riyaz Ahmad of attempting to molest their minor son inside the washroom last week. The victim family alleged that the principal had lured him with money to indulge in shameful act which was vehemently opposed by the victim student (Imran) name changed. Sources confirmed 'Early Times' that the In-House Committee constituted by the Director Education has exonerated the accused Principal of all charges, besides accusing the student of being habitual offender. The committee comprising Principal SIB Kashmir, Principal Government Girls High School Kothibagh and OSD (IMW) in its report has refuted the allegations levelled by the student and exonerated the Principal. "The committee was constituted by Dr Shah Faisal Director Education and the report submitted by the committee has refuted the allegations. Riyaz Ahmad Principal SPHS has been exonerated by the committee," sources privy to meeting told Early Times. If sources are to be believed Dr, Shah Faisal who has recently took over the charge of Director Education has claimed that the student (victim) is a habitual offender who has been indulging in unethical activities. It is worth mentioning that the victims family also accused the police of shielding the culprit. They alleged that police threatened them of dire consequences in case they disclose the incident to anyone. " I had not expected in my wildest dreams that the incident will be hushed up," the family of the victim student told Early Times, adding how an innocent minor child could muster a courage to accuse his Principal of being a molester. He said that neither police nor Government delivered justice to their son. The family said that they cannot allow their student who is visibly shocked to go to school again any longer. "Enough now either the Government should thoroughly investigate the matter and bring the culprit to task else we would be forced to discontinue the education of our ward fearing similar monstrous Incident," they said. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
STOCK UPDATE |
|
|
|
BSE
Sensex |
 |
NSE
Nifty |
|
|
|
CRICKET UPDATE |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|